I have the next network design:
1. Port 80 opened sends request to computer1
2. Port 25 opened sends request to computer2
3. Port 110 opened sends request to computer2
2)Domain Controler(domain name mydomain.LOCAL)
I changed Exchange so that can deal with two domains
- the internet domain: mydomain.COM
- the internal domain: mydomain.LOCAL
I installed an Outlook client that uses Exchange.
I can receive emails but I cannot send any; when I check in the Exchange system manager I can see those emails under SMTP - queue hanging there; I checked the output log on the firewall and there is an SMTP entry for that email; however the email was not sent.
Is there a problem if I use 2 different domains? Should I use just mydomain.COM for my internal domain and for my external one?