DB2 SPOOFY TO IBM MAINFRAMES
Posted on 2003-03-16
1) There is a tool called spoofy which allows to connect to Mainframes DB2 server from terminals and allows to extract/view/DDL/DML/TCL etc.
2) Client db2 is not available from terminal where spoofy will be installed and launched. If spoofy is installed on mainframe server, can it be accessed from the terminal. If so how.
3) Please give links to documentation or send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Please give me links to eval versions of this tool. If eval version has been removed or no longer available, please zip & mail to same address.
5) I will send you file splitter, an application to split files at source and join them back again at destination in case there is a size problem.
6) More points are a certainty if you can solve my problem.