I'm using cisco 4006 and need to know what "port-channel load-balance src-mac" means.
1. Balance the load only out of the port-channel
2. Balance the load only in of the port-channel
3. Balance the load only whatever direction of the port-channel as long as its pure mac
4. Something else.
Of course, I would like to use load balancing to both directions (in and out of the port-channel), so should I use
1. "port-channel load-balance src-dst-mac" command
2. port-channel load-balance src-dst-ip" command
By the way. What is the difference between these commands.