Terminal Server: Admin Only Mode
- Client connects to Terminal Server from home with Dail-up connection...works fine.
- He disconnects from his dailup connection
- He goes to work...cant get into his session from work because it says there are too many connections open.
- I then looked in the Terminal Server Manager, and his connection from home is showing connected....idle
- If I disconnect his home user account from Terminal Server Manager, then he can log in.
Why does his dial-up connection not disconnect from Terminal Server?