Three Different Problems
Posted on 2003-03-27
0) We have Sybase 12.5 eval version installed on Win 2000. Clients are either on NT/2000.
1) I executed a stored procedure. I am getting the status code 0 (which indicates updating clumns, deleting rows sucessfully), then I queried on that table involved in Stored procedure, but I am not getting the changes reflecting, even though I commited the transactions in each Storedprocedure.
2) SP which is doing select operation is working fine. I think there is no problem in SP's, but it is a problem in environment.
1) I am getting problem while excuting .sql file (which is stored on my system) from command line. I am able to open and see .sql file at command line, but while ruuning .sql, it is giving remote server not found error.
1) I created a ODBC data source using Sybase ASE driver. I am able to connect.
2) I have WinSQL TOOL for all databases connecting via ODBC data source. When I select data source in WinSQL interface and say okay, I get connection error:
SQL Error State:HY000, Native Error Code: 0, ODBC Error: [MERANT][ODBC Sybase ASE driver]Network Error: 9;Read from the network
Please suggest me solutions to above 3 problems.