troubleshooting Question

I have some questions about Adobe "illustrator" should be the same as in photoshop

Avatar of imarkows
imarkows asked on
Adobe Creative Suite CS
8 Comments1 Solution160 ViewsLast Modified:
Guys I have some questions about Illustrator 9 ( on MAC) . I need to know how to do following:

- I want to scale something uniformly by typing in a value of one of the sides. ( I know how to do it by scaling by %) but there is no option to lock uniform scale in transfrm window. How do I do that?

- Say I have a square drawn and one of the cornes is moved so the square is not perfect. How do I grab that corner and move it so it snaps to place to make perfect square. Do I press one of the keys on keyboard?

- Say I have a circle drawn. How do I place a picture in that circle so the square picture fits in it and there is no corners visible outside the circle.

Our community of experts have been thoroughly vetted for their expertise and industry experience.

Join our community to see this answer!
Unlock 1 Answer and 8 Comments.
Start Free Trial
Learn from the best

Network and collaborate with thousands of CTOs, CISOs, and IT Pros rooting for you and your success.

Andrew Hancock - VMware vExpert
See if this solution works for you by signing up for a 7 day free trial.
Unlock 1 Answer and 8 Comments.
Try for 7 days

”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.

-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros