Hello ISA gurus,
I want to know if it is possible to use ISA Server Firewall service in this scenario :
- All computer in this scenario are all in the same domain.
- All client usa ISA Firewall Client
- ISA Server is in Cilsco PIX DMZ
- Network :
Remote Network----------PIX---------Main Network
I want to use ISA Firewall service to authenticate protocol (user X access protocol X) for Client in remote network :
- Client --> DMZ for infrastructure protocol (DNS, DHCP, Autentication, LDAP...)
- Client --> Main network (HTTP Web access)
Do i can to this with ISA unihomed computer (one nic) ?
Hiow i configure ISA (basically) ?