Identifying a font called function ?

Does anybody know a font called function. I can send the original gif with the font, if neccessary. Also where can i get / Buy this font.
Who is Participating?

[Product update] Infrastructure Analysis Tool is now available with Business Accounts.Learn More

I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

>>  I can send the original gif with the font

That would help I guess. You can try to lookup yourself though :
An image of it would definately help.


Try this link:

This font looks like key caps (keys on a keypad) and is limited in scope.

The function subset is based on the PIXymbols font - here is another link:

If this is not what you want - you will have to get an image of the font so that we can look at it.


Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
HEY Chillipowder

Are you still out there?????

Did any of our suggestions help?

Please let us know.

ChillipowderAuthor Commented:
sorry for being late
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
Fonts Typography

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.