Agent (and special view) needed to send out mails
Posted on 2003-10-28
i need an agent sending out a mail to everyone who appears in my inbox.
i need a new view, similar to the inbox folder, showing incomming mails.
i don't want to see duplicate sender addresses. so something like "unique" on from / replyto ...or what ever is good to use here.
then i need an agent going from the first mail until to the last mail and create per incomming mail a new mail (regarding the subject: not a real reply).
the agent should do this:
- so imagine looking at your inbox.
- sort it e.g. by date. go to the 1st mail.
- do a reply
- change the subject to "this my special mail"
- put some predefined text (not person specific) into the body
- press send-only
- goto the next mail...and so on
- ....and all this in the special unique view
if this works it would look like this:
- i open a new view or folder
- i see all mails beeing sent to me sofar from all senders
- if a sender writes 3 mails to me, i only see 1 of them
- i press "agent xxx run"
- the agent will create some thousand mails with a spcific subject and body.