1. I MUST know whether it is possible to create a COM add-in for Outlook Express.
2. I need some help on creating a COM add-in to create a button in Outlook that will:
- show a button on the standard bar called "Mailfuse"
- open a new email message when clicked
- open a stationary from a file on their computer
3. I would also really appreciate the method calls or procedure calls for the functionality im looking for. Thanks!
We live in a world of interfaces like the one in the title picture. VBA also allows to use interfaces which offers a lot of possibilities. This article describes how to use interfaces in VBA and how to work around their bugs.
In this fifth video of the Xpdf series, we discuss and demonstrate the PDFdetach utility, which is able to list and, more importantly, extract attachments that are embedded in PDF files. It does this via a command line interface, making it suitable …
In this seventh video of the Xpdf series, we discuss and demonstrate the PDFfonts utility, which lists all the fonts used in a PDF file. It does this via a command line interface, making it suitable for use in programs, scripts, batch files — any pl…