Problem with the task scheduler Error: 0x800900f Object already exist
Posted on 2003-11-04
After a clean install of Windows XP all updates done etc, I wanted to automate the running of spybot, I was logged as the user who is the administrator of the computer, upon doing that I got the following error message (I translate from french) The new task has been created but might not work since the account information could not get determined. The specific error is: 0x800900f; Object already exist.
Any input on this error and idea on how to get the task implemented, now the comp is away from me, I did not try to create other task - I should now that I think of it, I wondered if it had to do with the fact I was using Spybot as the task.