Posted on 2003-11-04
I am an IT student. As a part of my class project, I need to interview a Network Administrator the following questions.
1. Does your network user Ethernet, Token Ring, or both?
2. What transmission speed dose your network use?
3. On what type of backbone does your network rely?
4. What type of wiring does your network use? Do you use the same type of wiring for the backbone as you do for connecting workstations?
5. Do you use WAN technologies? If so, in what kind of a topology are your separate locations arranged?
6. If you had all the money you wanted in your budget, what type of upgrades would you make to your network? If you only had enough money for one, which would it be?
Your response would be much appreciated.