I have never worked with creating and setting up forms. I've been assigned to create an Organizational Form so that all users in the Organization can access it to submit IT support requests. I have an Exchange 2000 Server in W2k Service Pack 4. I currently setup and Organization Form called Systems Admin IT Request under the EFORMS REGISTRY public system folder. So far, I think I have created that correctly, but what I can't figure out is publishing a form to it from my Outlook 2000 client. I keep getting this permissions MAPI error that's on the link below, and I tried the resolution they have on that knowledge base article but I can't find where to do it.
The other issues I'm having is that when I go into Outlook to create the form and I save it so I don't have to redo it. I can't seem to find it. I guess it does save it, but I don't know where. This is causing me to create the FORM every time because I don't know where it is saved or I can't get it to publish to the Organization Forms Library.
This is what I've done to try to publish a form and stop getting that message:
1. I made myself owner of the Systems Admin IT Request public system folder by going to Client Permissions of that folders properties
2. Under that same folders properties I gave myself FULL CONTROL under Directory Rights, and CONTROL ACCESS under Administrative Rights
3. I added myself to the ADMIN GROUP for the Domain
4. From Outlook, I go TOOLS, CHOOSE FORM, STANDARD FORMS LIBRARY, I choose MESSAGE, I design it with the fields I want, Then i go PUBLISH, ORGANIZATION FORM LIBRRARY. That's when I get the error.
5. I have also tried Designing my own form but I get the same error.