I'm having a problem with Matt Wright's FORMMAIL.pl script - however, I believe the problem is in the HTML page with the form that actually accesses the script. After I fill in the info on the form and click SUBMIT - I get a screen saying there is no recipient specified. I've checked the HTML several (thousand) times and there is indeed a hidden input field with name=recipient.
As for the script itself, I have tried several different approaches, including leaving the generic code as provided by the script author and also changing the @recipients to specifically the email address I want the information sent to. Neither of these make a difference. I get the same error page.
Help, help, help! Thanks!