I am trying to use IFRAME in a ASP.Net page. Question has nothing to do with ASP.Net controls or anythng.
1.I need 2 frames on the page.
2. Both need to aligned side by side not stacked.
3. The left frame wil have table (rows and columns) with static text and can't be scrolled.
4. Right frame will have lot of columns corresponding to each row in left frame and will be scrollable (horizontal only).
1. How do you make the two frames grow to the size of the table so that all rows are visible. By default IFrame shows up as small rectangle. So I tried to set the height to 100%. But that does not work because the content my be more than height of the browser window.
2. The top two rows in left frame will have no content whereas rows in right frame has images in top two rows with images. I know the max height of the content in rows in right frame. How do I communicate this height value to left frame. The height information will be known after all data has been processed for right frame.
3. The right frame can have horizontal scroll bar where as left frame can't have. How do I align the two frames such that all rows are aligned to rows in left frame.
Let me know if you need more information.