Seeking a book recommendation W2k server/domain controller with backup server
Posted on 2003-11-14
Having bought or browsed a number of books on configuring Win 2000 Server, none I've seen so far have covered the installation of a domain controller particularly well.
I'm seeking a recommendation for a book that covers:
- installation and configuration of a Windows 2000 domain controller
- the set up of a secondary Windows 2000 server on the same network as a backup domain controller
- synchronised folders
- the set up of a secondary server as a backup MS Exchange server.)
Please do not respond if you're not sure if these areas are covered.
The intended implementation is:
- small (30 employee) sales business
- 2 servers dividing the load of
- mail services (Exchange)
- file sharing (CRM databases and user files)
- logon authentication