Need ERP opinions
Posted on 2003-11-19
For those of you who support one of these ERP solutions below or others, please tell me of your perspectie/experiences and rate from a scale of 1-10 on how well you like your ERP system overall.
I am looking for:
1) What ERP system do you support or your company use>
2) How open is it for programming? - can you program using .Net and any therefore any language since it is .Net?
3) Is it SQL Server or Oracle Based? If not what database and do you wish it was SQL or Oracle Based due to fact that it is mainstream to program using one of the 2 databases
4) How do your end users like the Interface? Is it user friendly?
5) How large is your company?
6) Do the managers ever complain that they shouldn't have gotten this software? Do you complain?
Anything else you can tell me would be beneficial since I am trying to persuade our company to go with SQL server, not another proprietary database since we use SQL Server for all our other databases and want to program .Net since it is very flexible and provides many benefits as you all know.
Microsoft Great Plains
and so on.....