i am a new comer to asp.net programming. can anyone help me in answering these questions.
also kindly let me know a good tutorial for c# from beginners to advanced level.
11. How do you create a permanent cookie?
12. What tag do you use to add a hyperlink column to the DataGrid?
13. What is the standard you use to wrap up a call to a Web service
14. Which method do you use to redirect the user to another page without
performing a round trip to the client?
15. What is the transport protocol you use to call a Web service
16. True or False: A Web service can only be written in .NET
17.. True or False: To test a Web service you must create a windows application or
Web application to consume this service?
18. What property do you have to set to tell the grid which page to go to when
using the Pager object?
19. Where on the Internet would you look for Web services?
20. What tags do you need to add within the <asp:datagrid> tags to bind columns
21. Where on the Internet would you look for Web services?
More than 75% of all records are compromised because of the loss or theft of a privileged credential. Experts have been exploring Active Directory infrastructure to identify key threats and establish best practices for keeping data safe. Attend this month’s webinar to learn more.
Does the idea of dealing with bits scare or confuse you? Does it seem like a waste of time in an age where we all have terabytes of storage? If so, you're missing out on one of the core tools in every professional programmer's toolbox. Learn how to …
Viewers will learn how to properly install Eclipse with the necessary JDK, and will take a look at an introductory Java program.
Download Eclipse installation zip file:
Extract files from zip file:
Download and install JDK 8:
Open Eclipse and …
With the power of JIRA, there's an unlimited number of ways you can customize it, use it and benefit from it. With that in mind, there's bound to be things that I wasn't able to cover in this course. With this summary we'll look at some places to go…