Hello i am after some help with the following questions
1) If youy wish to bind more than one protocal to more than one network adapter would you implement Bind ordering.
2) Does WAN technology X.25 provide users with bandwidth on demand
3) Which of the following can routing Information Protocal (RIP) use, NetBEUI, DLC, IPX/SPX TCP/IP.
4) Does Novell use NDS to manage file and print sharing,routing,web publishingand messaging
5)Is 3 the minimum number of Thinewire Ethernet segments that can span a distance of 570 meters
6)If you were running Novell Netware would you be using the protocol IPX/SPX to run it
7) Are WANS normally connected together using Hub
8) What type of RAID level mirrors drives but uses seperate controllers. Is it RAID 1
9) If you configure your ISDN to use each of its B_ channels seperatly would you require 2 seperate telephone numbers
10) Which of the following requres an intelligent hub is it
Demand polling, CSMA/CD, Token Passing, or CSMA/CA
Thankyou for any help you can give me on answering these questions