I've developed a webpage that displays the contents of my database. The user has 4 different views to look at, (View 1, View 2, View 3 and View All). In each of these views the user can select some rows, add the rows to a cart and continue browsing.
I know how to get what the user selected , but i don't know how to get what they selected, store their selection, allow them to continue surfing, store more rows, and then finally email the administrator their selections.
This is what i don't know how to do:
1. I do not know how to allow users to Sort Columns by clicking a Column Header.
2. I do not know how to allow user to select rows (via checkbox) and send the selections to a cart (structure i am assuming), continue browsing and add more items to cart.
3. I do not know how to have all the pages display how many items they have the the cart.
4. I do not know how to have user view cart and delete selections.
5. I do not know how to have user email their selections over to an email address that is stored in the same database (different table).
6. I do not know how to send html email to administrator.