This is driving me nuts!
I read about 30 MS Knowlege Base documents and solutions from EE and can't make it works.
I always get the error:
Unable to start debugging on the web server. the debugger is not properly installed
- I am using VS.NEt 2003 on my computer. I use c# to to asp.net on another server.
- Both are installed with the Framework SDK.
- Permission seems to be setup corectly (I am admin, I am in debugger groups)
- aspx is registered correctly on the remote server.
- A local standalone c# program will debug correctly.
- I have rereregistered the debugger on local and remote server.
- If i try to manually attch process, in asp_wp.exe, It work for Script ans MS T-SQL but not on Commun language runtime.