Exchange Error No 80040e19
Posted on 2003-12-01
I get the following message when I try to view or add public folders in Exchange 2000:
"The object is no longer available. Press F5 to refresh the display, and then try again.
ID no: 80040e19
Exchange System Manager"
I have found the following relevant Knowledge Base articles at Microsoft, but none of these seem to apply (see comments under each):
- The Exadmin virtual directory does exist under the default web site and is properly named
- It is not a clustered Exchange 2000 computer
- The default web site has a valid IP address and a blank host header name
- The default site that hosts the Exadmin directory runs on port 80
- There is only one web site, the default web site, running on this server
- There is only one IP address on the network adapter & this is assigned to the default site
- I have not yet installed IIS Lockdown, so URLScan tool is not installed