OK, I established in a previous question that I am going to use Flash remoting and CFMX as the interaction engine. Here's what I need to do but I am not getting much help from the books and online info that I am reading:
Objective: Call all the JPG files in a certain directory and create a automated slide show.
I am having problems at steps 2, & 5
1. SWF file is embedded in HTML homepage
2. SWF file calls CFC
3. CFC runs cfdirectory to see what's in specified directory
4. All files in the directory are returned and assigned to an array
5. Array and other variables (recordcount, etc.) is returned to SWF file
6. SWF file generates load images, and slider/delay controls for the images
Anyone want to walk me though this?