OK... Here's the deal.
I need to archive some data from the corporate nework with this contraints:
1. I have 30-40 GB of data on the coporate network.
2. I need to archive about 1/2 of the data according to 4 different file extensions.
3. I need to maintain the origional paths for the files.
4. I am limited to using only installed corporate software on the computer. (Neo DVD Burn software)
5. I have about 9 GB free space on the network to potentially copy files to before burning to DVD.
6. Running Windows 2000
Can I do something with changing the archive bit to accomplish this and some kind of xcopy?
Much thanks for your help.