Few days ago I changed web hosting to another company. My domain name is still same as for web page as well as for email pop3 server. Web page is working perfect but I have a problem with incomming emails. I already changed the clients outlook setting with different accounts name and password but I can not authorizing. It always says your account name or password must be wrong. But I'm pretty sure that is not. I can connect to my emails throught http with no problems user name is ok as well as password. I'm using windows 2000 server and clients win 98. What I know for sure that email are created well. I tried outlook on server and it works so that mean problem must by somewhere on in server.
for sharing inter: Sygate home Network
firewall: Zone Alarm
I thing it should be the firewall but I have no idea what can I do.
thanks for all answers...