The Design process involved in developing information management tool to manage Web Site content update, workflow and maintenance (Language Java)
Posted on 2003-12-11
I am bidding on a java web project: To Develop Information Management Tool to manage web site content, workflow and maintenance. Below are the 6 requirements to get this project and you must score above 90.
If you can provide me with some sample answers for these 6 questions. You can also email me the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Understanding (minimum 15 points; maximum 20 points) Bidders must clearly describe their understanding of the purpose and function of an information management tool to manage a website’s content update, workflow and maintenance. Sufficient detail is required to demonstrate the bidder has a sound grasp of the issues to be addressed and any challenges that may be faced. (Maximum 5 pages
2. Methodology (minimum 45 points, maximum 60 points)Bidders must provide a detailed explanation of a proposed approach and methodology option which may be used to develop an information management tool. Where necessary, bidders are expected to make reasonable assumptions or describe hypothetical details that will allow them to develop the design. Bidders should identify any major difficulties that are anticipated, including possible solutions. Innovative suggestions and originality in proposals is encouraged. (30 points, maximum four pages)
3. Experience analysing, assessing, developing and/or enhancing applications (15 points)
4. Experience in developing and implementing change management solutions
5. Demonstrated experience and knowledge with objected oriented programming methodologies.
6. Experience de-bugging applications and systems.