Would like to have a VB script setup on a network share that once executed by the user would automatically prompt them what letter drive they would like to have the share mapped to.
So for example:
- User initially browses to a share lets say \\servername\myshare
- Once in the myshare folder there would be a VB script lets call it mapdrive.vbs
- The user would double click mapdrive.vbs and be promped “what letter drive would you like to map this?”
- User would enter a letter “S”
- Every time the user logons on the “S” drive would be automatically mapped to \\servername\myshare