Would like to have a VB script setup on a network share that once executed by the user would automatically prompt them what letter drive they would like to have the share mapped to.
So for example:
- User initially browses to a share lets say \\servername\myshare
- Once in the myshare folder there would be a VB script lets call it mapdrive.vbs
- The user would double click mapdrive.vbs and be promped “what letter drive would you like to map this?”
- User would enter a letter “S”
- Every time the user logons on the “S” drive would be automatically mapped to \\servername\myshare
Great. And no, you'd have to add a switch to the end of the "net use" command, like this: "net use X: \\server\sharename /Persistent:YES" So the entire code, to make a permanent connection, looks thus:
Learn about Hyper-V features that increase functionality and usability of Microsoft Windows Server 2016. Also, throughout this eBook, you’ll find some basic PowerShell examples that will help you leverage the scripts in your environments!
Even if you have implemented a Mobile Device Management solution company wide, it is a good idea to make sure you are taking into account all of the major risks to your electronic protected health information (ePHI).
After creating this article (http://www.experts-exchange.com/articles/23699/Setup-Mikrotik-routers-with-OSPF.html), I decided to make a video (no audio) to show you how to configure the routers and run some trace routes and pings between the 7 sites…