- I am using Outlook 2000.
- If you have a personal mailbox setup and a group mailbox setup in 1 profile, is it possible to setup a rule, for the group mailbox, to auto reply to all e-mails.
- I have found that the rules will only apply to your personal mailbox (or the first mailbox that is setup in the profile)
- My goal is to have an e-mail template (which I have setup) to be sent to any e-mails received by the group mailbox
- Is there a way to get Outlook to process a rule more than 1 time for the same criteria (for the rule), without closing and re-opening Outlook?
- For example, I have a rule setup for to send a auto reply for any e-mails where my name is in the "to" box. If I leave Outlook open
the rule will only run 1 time for each sender.
Thanks in advance