Need a lot of help on this one, I have a few things that I can't figure out. I have 30 MLB logos in an image scroller, trying to make it so that the initial speed is pretty slow like if you position the mouse one logo width off center. I wanna keep the frame rate at 12 so that the flash peice doesn't kill a slow processor, but be smooth.
1. I want to have it start out scrolling right to left instead of left to right
2. I would like to get rid of the mouseover effect where it increases in speed as you mouse away from the middle.
3. When the mouse enters the logo area, i want the scroller to stop.
4. I would also like to add an arrow on each side of the scroller, when you click the arrow once, the scroller will move one logo space in that direction or if you hold down the mouse, it would scroll a lot faster than initial speed.
5. If the user doesn't click on a logo and they mouse out of the scroller, then it should continue to scroll normally, where it left off.
6. Also wondering if there is a way to make it easier to duplicate a new scroller without a lot of effort, where I would just create the movieclip containing logos, pics, etc naming the movieclips from 1 to n, and then have flash put them in a strip by calling the movieclips. I'm also currently doing a lot of extra work to put in the mouseover highlight and to make a change, I need to do it 30 times in each movieclip. Someone HELP!
Here's the current files:
I know I'm asking a lot so I will open multiple questions to award more points. Any help would greatly be appreciated.