I have a PropertySheet with 5 PropertyPages in my SDI-app. If I just do the following:
1) Open the PropertySheet.
2) Select PropertyPage 4.
3) Close the PropertySheet.
and repeating this about 30 to 40 times then the PropertyPage 4 disappears when trying to select that page.
* The other pages still work as usual. The order of the pages does not matter, i.e. if I put the page as number 5 it still disappears.
* The page only contains some buttons and a lot of checkboxes (2 Group Boxes, 4 Push buttons, 69 Check Boxes).
* If I reduce the number of Check Boxes to 50 then it seems OK, but 51 Check Boxes gives the same error.
* I do not get any warnings about memory leaks and the CPU and memory usage is the same.
* I am using VC++6 and MFC.
I have put a trace on the WindowProc(UINT message, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam) function for the PropertyPage.
The following messages are received when everything is OK:
... and a lot more.
When it fails the following messages are received:
Does anybody have any ideas about what is causing this problem or have any suggestions about how to find out more about what is causing this?
This is very annoying and confusing and I am totally stuck here so any kind of help/suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks!