I have a problem with our AD forest. We have one top domain called something.local
and 2 child domains called domain1.something.local and domain2.something.local
The exchange 2000 server is running in the top domain, native mode, and the whole forest is running in native mode.
The thing is that we have several mailboxes that a number of users should be able to access in outlook.
When i add the users to mailbox rights everything works fine, but when i add a security group to the mailbox rights containing the users that should have access to the mailbox, they cant open it in outlook. I have tried with domain local/global and universal groups but nothing works. I also have run netdiag and other tools but they cant find any problems with the AD.
I would have put more points into this if I had =)