1) I'm running Windows XP Professional on my laptop
2) I had installed Office 2000 (Dutch version)
3) Recently I installed Office 2003 (English) without any problems
4) For some reasons I don't bother you with I had to go back to Office 2000
5) I removed Office 2003 and installed Office 2000 (English UK) again
6) My problem in Outlook 2K is now that although I have a filled Contacts list, I don't see *anything* when I click on
the "To" button when creating a new mail.
Reason: no Service "Personal Address Book" or "Outlook Address Book" installed. (btw what's the difference?)
7) So, I thought let's create one.
Tools > Services > Add... > Select "Personal Address Book" > OK
Error message : "The action could not be completed. The action could not be completed." (indeed twice!)
8) Tools > Services > Add... > Select "Personal Address Book" > About...
File names: mspst32.dll
9) I already installed Office 2000 SP1a and SP2
10) Afterwards I removed Office and reinstalled it. No success.
11) I tried replacing mspst32.dll by an older one. The one of my desktop PC running Windows 2K & Outlook without that problems. No success.
Someone any ideas on how I could simply have my list of Contacts when creating a new mail?