A profile-document mishap has left me with some "undead" profile documents that I can't get rid of. The problem is, one of these documents seems to be "attached" to a user, preventing him from performing a funciton in the database.
I've created a LotusScript agent that gathers all the profile documents in a doc collection (with Set dc = db.GetProfileDocCollection) and cycles through them. I've stepped through it in debug mode to take a look at these two rogue documents. Both seem to be entirely empty.
The UniversalID and NoteID are both empty. There are no items. The size is 0 (zero). The IsDeleted property is True.
I've tried removing the "good" profile docs from the doc collection and then cycling through calling dc.DeleteDocument(doc) and then doc.Remove(True), but that doesn't delete these zombies. I've also tried using dc.RemoveAll(true), but that crashes Notes, saying that some line of code has referenced memory location 0x0000000000.