I am using DEBUG through MS-DOS to make and run a certain program.
I need to write a program through DEBUG that will do the following:
1. Input two one digit numbers from keyboard [A and B]
2. Compare the numbers and display "First Larger" or "Second Larger"
3. Add the numbers and display the sum
4. Subtract the smaller from the larger and display the difference
5. Multiply the numbers and display the product
6. Divide the larger number by the smaller and display the quotient..
Now my knowledge of assembly language is very limited, I havent taken a class to learn it yet.
I know how to do the basic things like MOV, ADD, SUB but when it comes to inputting something from the keyboard, storing it, comparing the numbers I am completely clueless...
I have tried searching for help online but it wasnt much help because like I said, I havent had any assembly language classes. The class that I am taking now is Intel Microprocessor Fundamentals and it only teaches about how microprocessor works, memory, registers, basic assembly commands, addresses, etc...but it doesnt show you how to program anything using assembly.
I really need help with constructing this program.
Thanks in advance