Xperts, please pay your kind attentions to my requirements as follows -
1. I want to disable "Print" related menus in any application currently running like Word, Xcel or Opera or IE... It can be any WINDOWS based app.
2. I dont want support for DOS apps.
3. I should be able to select specific app[from installation list or what ever you suggest] and disable "Print" related functions of that.
4. Other apps should work normally in this case.
5. I should be able to reenable it as and when i want.
6. If you think a app should be kep running in background, then i want it to be running as service & no one should be able to stop or end that app using task manager.
To give details, I m producing a demo of app to a commercial organisation. So if that succeeds & if i get work, I will like to pay a part of what so ever amount I get from that project, where i might have some related queries, to be solved by successful xpert. Looking for real long term relationship. Feel free to contact me on my email also... its firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want points, let me know ur requirement, I will purchase it and give u that... I dont want to be stingy if i m getting my purpose sorted out! But as i have only 80 points left i m assigning all that.... Regards