1. Competible with 4+ browsers of IE, NS, AOL
2. Field names that are prefixed with "rq" are REQUIRED and cannot be empty. This will be applied to all form elements like: Text Box, Select Box, Check Box, Text Area...ect.
3. If user input "space" in the data, it should be IGNORED and is not count as "character" in evaluating. For example, if a required field has
4. It must be dynamic so that it will loop throught the elements and validate only what available.
5. Depend on the character after the Prefix "rq", different rule is applied:
n: allow only a to z, A to Z, "'" apostrophy, "-" dash, "." period.
e: allow valid characters & rules for email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
w: allow valid characters & rules for web URL address (www.abc.com
), no http://
for consistency if exists.
p: allow only digit from 0 to 9, "-" dash
i: allow only integer: 0 to 9
m: allow only 0-9, "'" apostrophy, """ quotation mark and enforce measurement format like (5' 5")
d: allow only 0-9, "/" slash and enforce date format like (MM/DD/YYYY)