I have been programming in Access for 10 years. I have a Access 97 database in use at my company. The database has been working perfectly and is used by at least 20 people (concurrently) each day. We use DYMO label printers to print labels directly for the clients in the database. I use a report created in the size of the label and then send it directly to that specific printer. In the page setup I select specific printer and page size. This has been working on all 20 computer for the past 4 years.
Now here is the problem:
I just got a new computer. State of art SONY Laptop. Whenever I work on the labels they print fine on my computer, but when some else tries to print them....all screwed up.
I installed Access 97 on the other machine so I could 'look into' the database at the reports in question.
THE PAPER SIZE IS CHANGING ON THE REPORTS. I know this has to be something with my new computer (where I compile the database) , but I have checked everything (printer drivers , etc.)