A bit weird asking here however I have received a project from college and I need to interview someone (ie a network administrator) about his / her network (has to be a WAN). I will be asking questions like:
• Brief background of the company
• Size of network – (different locations?)
• Computer specifications
• Operating systems
• Network media
• Network equipment – Switch / hub / router / patch panel etc.
• Server(s) information
• Prevention against hackers and viruses
• E-mail checking facilities
• Backup / disaster recovery facilities
• Bandwidth usage
• Protection on individual computers (ie fortress)
• Legal considerations in the use of wide are networks
With the information that I will be gathering, I will create a PowerPoint slideshow presentation on your company in the respect of its use its WAN and associated technology. Because this is quite a large assignment I will require someone to talk to me via something like MSN, IRC etc as I may have to ask more questions or adapt some. A UK company would be preferable however not required. If you want you may view the presentation before i present it. 500 points available.
Thanks to anyone willing to help