Disk Quota on Windows 2000
Posted on 2004-04-15
1) I have a network with two Windows 2K Servers and 35 Windows 2K Professional nodes.
2) I have the servers doing ONLY The user authentication
3) Each individual user has the entire local disk for their use on each of the nodes.
1) I want to restrict the centrally authenticated users to be able to use only a predetermined amount of space, say 500 MB on their local disks or their respective nodes
2) I want to restrict the users to be able to store their respective files ONLY on one computer on the network and not on any node they login
Can you please help me with this? Could you send me in a detailed way about how I can achieve this? And any pointers on better network management in such a scenario as mine would be well appreciated.
Thanks in advance