i am running Isa2000 server on win2000 machine with all current SP's.
due to inbound email that carries viruses and worms i set up STMP filter to weed malicious extentions (like .pif .scr .exe etc') so far i did as follow:
1) added window component SMTP service
2) Disabled SMTP service socket pooling
3) configured SMTP service to listen on the internal ISA IP address
4) created remote domain
5) configured IIS 6.0 SMTP service to relay to the remote domain (exchange 2003)
6) configured MTP oublishing rule on the ISA
7) configured SMTP filter to block certain extentions.
however emails with those extentions keep on coming to my mail server....
any ideas how to drop those emails on the ISa level?