Server: Proliant ML370 G3
Processer: 2.8 GHz
RAM: 1.5 GB
OS: Win2K SP3
RAID Controller: Smart Array 642 with 64MB cache
Hard Drives: 3 x 36.4 GB Ultra 320
The server becomes slow suddenly. Read: 8 MB/s Write 3 MB/s
Hence, I did the following to check the problem, but couldn't solve the problem.
- Check Diagnostics without error
- Update latest driver and firmware for RAID Controller and Hard Drives
- Stop most of the services
- Replace a new RAID Controller
- Replace all of the hard drives by restoring the data and system state, but without Information Store
Any comment or suggestion to check where the problem is? Thanks a lot.
NTFS file system has been developed by Microsoft that is widely used by Windows NT operating system and its advanced versions. It is the mostly used over FAT file system as it provides superior features like reliability, security, storage, efficienc…
Exchange organizations may use the Journaling Agent of the Transport Service to archive messages going through Exchange. However, if the Transport Service is integrated with some email content management application (such as an anti-spam), the admin…