I have a user who is using outlook 2000 on w2k. We are using Microft Exchange. His contacts are setup as an outlook address book and he can view them by opening the address book and selecting contacts. When he enters the first few letters of the users name the address book searches and finds entries that match. That is until he gets to (mo) when he enters mo the hourglass comes up and he receives an error message stating that Outlook will be closed, then it shuts down. If he enters anything from a-mn it is fine. I deleted the first contact that started with mn (moon) but that did not resolve the problem. I have tried exporting to a pst and then repairing the pst but that didnt work. I have also tried the same procedure on other machines but I didnt have any problems, so it doesnt look like anything is wrong with his contacts. When I view his contacts thru the contacts folder everything is okay.