Our HR department has a mailbox that receives internet mail from potential employees. It also handles the schedule for their interviews that involve internal users.
They'd like to set up an auto reply message for internet mail received.
I've tried setting up a simply reply mail agent. It works well, but it replies to all mail received including responses to calendaring items.
Can someone help me put together an agent that will do the following:
- reply only to internet mail
- reply using a set from address "email@example.com"
- reply using a set subject
- reply using a set response
- pull in the current date into that response
Thanks so much!