I want to describe some technologies for a group of my classmates in electronics courses of our university. My focus is to be on the aspects that really distinguish each technology in its category. But I do not know, clearly, which characteristics of these technologies are of greatest importance and must be mentioned so that they get a brief, complete and correct perception about these technologies. Although I do not know for many of these technologies what the weak or strength points are.
These technologies are:
1. microelectronics semiconductor technology (especially ASIC)
2. photoelectronic sensors technology
3. hybrid circuits technology
4. PCB technology
5. wire and cable technology
6. smart card technology
7. electroceramics technology
I will be thankful if you help me (at least about those you have some information).