Hi guys, I am in need of some.. human input.
These are the relevant includes in my code:
#include "ga/GASimpleGA.h" // Replaces the whole of the old population with the new
#include "ga/GASStateGA.h" // Replaces worst genomes of old population with the
// newest genomes even when the old genomes were better than the new
#include "ga/GA1DArrayGenome.h" // An array of 'n' amount of weights 'w' (=genes)
using namespace std;
Now, a few things that I have already done:
- A "command-prompt" program that I have already made compiles just fine and I was using the same compiler (VC++ 6.0).
- I tried both as <name.h> and "name.h"
- I did put the correct PATHS for VC++ to use to try and find the ga classes
- And besides, as i said before it works for my other program and I did the same things there!
- Finally, I have tried with including these both in the "filenamewin.cpp" and "filenamewindlg.cpp" and it still doesn't work :(((
Any helpful hints? I tried finding things on the web but answers about this error tell me what I already know - most of the questions were in this forum, mind you ;)
Thanks, i require an answer really urgently :( - hence the higher points award