I have several questions regarding this topic:
1. What is the main difference between a VPN and Terminal Services?
2. Do you need a VPN to run Terminal Services?
3. Terminal Services allows you to see a remote desktop, what do you see with a VPN?
4. Is a VPN like a LAN where you see files and directories like a local machine on a LAN?
5. How do you run programs on a server through a VPN, Thin client?
I am trying to figure out the best way to connect various locations so that they can all use the same programs.