Closing UIDocument problem
Posted on 2004-08-05
I have a database which will launch a frameset(contains 4 frames) when opening.
1) I display a view in the centre frame, and the document selected/highlighted in the view will be displayed in the bottom frame.
2) I have 1 action button (called Import) on the document which will display a dialogbox for user to import something.
3) The system will read data from a CSV file and show the data on a new document for user to compare, before importing.
4) If user clicks Confirm Update button on the new document, the system will start processing.
5) And once updating data is done, the system will close the window.
So, my problem is:
1) If the user clicks the Import button when the document is displayed in the bottom frame, I will have only 1 window screen(which is my db screen). So when the updating is done, the whole application is closed automatically.
2) However, if the user opens the document in full screen, and cliicks the Import button, then I will have 2 window screens (1 is db screen, 1 is the UIDoc screen), so after importing, only the UIDoc screen is closed, the application is still opening.
My question is, can I detect it that the document is in the bottom frame or in full screen when the user clicks the Import button?
Thanks very much in advance.