We have two Active Directory Domain Controllers with server licenses. These are VLA servers. We ordered and received
400 additional user cals and I have been trying without result to license these servers. I converted them to per user licenses and went to the license manager screen and added them to the purchase screen on one server - thinking erroneously apparently that if I license the active directory that both servers shared the licensing.
(I guess I have been working on Novell too long) Since users of server b weren't getting licensing.......I tried removing half the licensing to server B but nothing doing.
When I try to add licenses to server b purchase history nothing show up there - it shows up in the server a purchase history - the license all seem to go to server a
and server b is not licensing any of its users.
What exactly am I doing wrong...The instructions are straight forward but server b still has an alert and says is user are unlicensed.