This is want I would like to do:
1) User A fills out a form in Microsoft Access 2002 using computer A
2) User A clicks a button on the same form to create an appointment/meeting with this information
3) This appointment should be saved in the current user's calendar (User A, computer A), Outlook 2002
4) The appointment should also be saved in another user's calendar (User B, computer B), Outlook 2002
5) Create daily reminders for each appointment
Users A and B log into their computers (which use Windows XP Pro) using their domain accounts, since these computers are connected to our network. We use Windows 2000 Server with Exchange Server 2000.
I was able to do steps 1-3, but I haven't been able to update the other user's calendar. I know that I can create a meeting and invite this user, but this would become too annoying for the user, since he would have to accept every single time. There could be more than ten appointments daily.
Also, can I create daily reminders for a meeting or would I have to create a separate recurrent appointment for the reminders?
Thank you for any help that you can give me.