19" LCD Monitor
Posted on 2004-08-12
My PC spec: CPU: P4 2.6C, VGA: Asus AGP-V6800 (Geforce DDR 256)
I DO NOT play games. I usually watch DVD movies and sometime eding movie. Always play internet.
I am deciding to buy 19" LCD Monitor. I have a questions.
1. Is DVI-D port practically useful for me?
2. If I wanna use DVI port, I need to have a video card that have DVI too right? or what? (I don't understand)
3. Is 25ms Response Time good enough for me?
4. Contrast Ratio , the more the better right? (750:1)
5. What else should I consider?
Thanks in advanced